We work hard to find the perfect products for our customers.
These brands are just a portion of what Deer Park Deli has to offer.
Deer Park Delicatessen was started in May of 1950 by Glenn Roosa, his wife Elsie and Paul Kolthoff, with the help of Mom and Pop Kolthoff. At that time it was known as Deer Park Provisions. There were 13 small stores in the neighborhood, including a Kroger store four doors away.